Calling Equipping and Sending Disciples for the Glory of God – 6 Convictions
- All people begin life in the domain of darkness (left of the cross)
- All people are at different stages on their spiritual journey – some are being discipled to faith; others are being discipled to maturity.
- Being discipled to faith is a process in which the Word of God (the Gospel) prayer the Spirit of God and usually people play a critical role.
- A sovereign work of God is required to transfer people from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of the Son.
- Being discipled to maturity is a process in which transformation into the image of Christ takes place through the Word of God prayer the Spirit of God and people.
- Our aim as Christians is to move to the right ourselves and to help others to move to the right through the Word of God prayer and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
He is the one we proclaim admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.
SPIRITUAL MATURITY IS GOD ‘S DESIGN AND IT MUST BE OUR AIM
HOW DO WE MOVE OURSELVES AND OTHERS TO THE RIGHT?
By God ‘s Word
By hard work
By the Spirit ‘s power